It’s here. The 2011 WordCount Blogathon starts today. Bloggers across the country – and around the world – will be blogging together for 31 days straight.
Based on sign ups – and as of early today there are close to 165 – many of you are blogging for the first time, restarting an blog that had fallen by the wayside, or looking to turn a hobby blog into a business venture.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner or brushing up on your blogging skills, here are tips taken from previous WordCount posts that you can use to make your blog look professional from the get go.
Now, go work on your blog.
- How to pick a topic for a blog
- Simple steps to starting a blog
- The well-dressed blog post
- 6 surefire strategies to get more comments on your blog
- Driving traffic to your blog
- Sex sells and other blogging lessons learned
- 25 ways to blog every day
- 25 more ways to blog every day
- 10 sure cures for blogging burnout
- Give under-appreciated blog posts a second chance
- Cheat your way to blogging every day
- The long tail of blogging
- 5 reasons why you should obsess over blog stats
- WordPress users can add ratings to posts, comments
- The use and abuse of Twitter to flog your blog
- Best WordPress plug ins for writers and bloggers
Make money blogging