If you visit WordCount often, you know you can count on it for up-to-the minute information on doing business as a freelance writer in age of online news.
So why not take it a step further and put WordCount on your blog reader, or sign up to have it delivered directly to your email inbox?
It’s easy. Click on the orange subscribe button in the upper right corner of the page to add WordCount to your blog reader. If you’d rather get WordCount in your email inbox, click on the little envelop right next to it.
Sign up for WordCount and you’ll receive an average of three posts a week on subjects ranging from the best ways to do research online to top digital media trends to how to break into hyperlocal news.
Need more encouragement?
Here are 8 reasons why you should put WordCount on your blog reader:
1. You’ll get WordCount posts delivered to your email inbox or blog reader as soon as they’re published.
2. You’ll be joining more than 400 other WordCount subscribers – truly a well-informed bunch.
3. You’ll never miss an installment of WordCount’s Recommended Reading for Writers, published every Friday and chock full of links to interesting articles on writing and the writing business. For a sample, look here.
4. You’ll be among the first to get notices of upcoming WordCount Last Wednesday monthly chats on Twitter, where I lead discussions about the latest tech tools for writers and other topics of interest. For a sample chat, look here.
5. If you miss WordCount chats, you’ll be able to read recaps online. For a sample, look here.
6. You’ll get the scoop on the annual WordCount Blogathon, held every May, where writers and bloggers take part in a communal commitment to post 31 days straight – a great exercise if you’re starting a blog or need motivation to work on one you’ve already got.
7. You’ll be able to take “Put WordCount blog on blog reader” off your to-do list – such a good feeling.
8. You’ll become one of WordCount’s BFFs!