Would you post every day during May if you knew you could win a prize for doing it?
Here’s hoping you do, because the 2011 WordCount Blogathon once again includes a raffle drawing of writing-related prizes that anyone who makes it through the entire month could win.
Some of those prizes include free hosting for your blog for a year, blogging classes, resume help, journalist website membership, business cards, e-books and more.
All you need to do be eligible to win is register for the blogathon and post every day in May. You can read more about the blogathon and fill out the registration form here. Read about the guest post exchange and other special events taking place during the blogathon here.
The 2011 WordCount Blogathon prize drawing will take place on June 1 during the WordCount Last Wednesday live chat on Twitter at 10 a.m. Pacific time. Participants don’t need to be participate in the live chat to win.
Here’s the list of prizes so far. I’m still signing up sponsors, so this list could keep growing:
- One hour of resume help, PenPoint Editorial Services, Danielle Buffardi, owner
- 500 business cards, two-sided, two-color, Next Day Flyers
- Online course, Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting, American Writers & Artists, Inc.
- Blogging class, choose from WordPress 101 (4 weeks), Growing Your Blog (4 weeks), Blogging for Passion and Profit (6 weeks), Syndicating Your Blog/Column (TBA), WriteBlogLearn, Jane Boursaw, owner
- Membership, Knowledgewebb tech training for journalists website, Amy Webb, proprietor, Julie Sturgeon, sales manager
- $25 Amazon gift card
- Book, The Literary Ladies Guide to the Writing Life
, Nava Atlas
- E-book, Pub Speak: A Writer’s Dictionary of Publishing Terms, Tracy Marchini
- AP Stylebook, your choice of print, online or iPhone edition
Are you interested in becoming a 2011 WordCount Blogathon sponsor? If so, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.