I’ve hosted the WordCount Last Wednesday chat for writers every month since May 2010 – but this month I’m taking a break.
If I’d held it, the #wclw chat for this month would have taken place next Wednesday, March 28. However, I’ll be in the wilds of Montana that day on a much-needed vacation. Come 10 a.m. PDT, I may be off snowshoeing somewhere with no Internet access (sounds fun, right?).
I’d originally intended to move up the date of the March #wclw chat to today, March 21. However, due to a confluence of work-related deadlines and other things, I’m not going to be able to pull it off.
So, the next WordCount Last Wednesday chat will take place on April 25 at 10 a.m. Pacific time. The subject will be the 2012 WordCount Blogathon. If you’re thinking about taking part, or want to learn more about it, or even what a blogathon is, don’t miss it.
To tide you over until then, here are recaps of 10 of the most popular #wclw chats I’ve held over the past two years:
- Tips for running a successful freelance business
- 6 secrets for breaking into new freelance writing markets
- How to write and market an ebook
- A writer’s guide to SEO basics
- How to use Facebook to promote your writing business
- Best time management tips for writers
- The secret to freelance work/life balance isn’t so secret
- Working with WordPress: themes, hosts, plugins & more
- Best WordPress plug ins for writers
- 10 keys to hosting a successful Twitter chat (not exactly a recap, but useful if you’re thinking of hosting your own chat on Twitter)