Here’s what I’ve been reading about freelancing, writing and the online news business I’ve been reading this week:
- How do you learn to write – From a literary agent, writer and book editor.
- 5 tips for citizen journalism from ProPublica’s new ‘crowdsorcerer’
- 16 things you learn in j-school – Journalism basics
- You don’t have to be a journalist to be a journalist – Advice from a young journalist.
- The end of newspapers, in chart form – Newspaper classified ads fall off the deep end.
On blogging and online media:
- WordPress tutorials on YouTube – How to move a blog from one domain name to another and more.
- Why ebooks look so ugly
- 55 extremely useful online generators for designers